ShoreView Announces Sale of Rollease Acmeda
The Partners of ShoreView are pleased to announce the sale of Rollease Acmeda Holdings, Inc. (“Rollease Acmeda”).
ShoreView partnered with the Company in August 2013. At that time, the business was a provider of components for manual, clutch-based window covering operating systems, primarily serving the U.S. market. Management was seeking a partner to help achieve the next phase of the Company’s growth. ShoreView structured a transaction that:
- Provided liquidity to the non-management shareholders
- Created an equity incentive plan for key managers
- Provided management with a well-funded and experienced partner to pursue its growth strategy of expanding the Company’s product offering and global presence
Over the next nine years, ShoreView worked with Rollease Acmeda’s management team to:
- Support an aggressive product innovation strategy to become the leader in automated and child-safe window covering systems
- Complete three add-on acquisitions, expanding Rollease Acmeda’s footprint globally, growing the Company’s product offering, and adding management depth
- Build and grow the executive team to manage the Company’s global operations and supply chain
- Expand internationally, adding operations in Australia, Europe, and Mexico
- Grow the Company’s revenue by more than 500%
Through the organic initiatives and add-on acquisitions, Rollease Acmeda transformed into a leading global designer and provider of window covering solutions with a broad offering of systems and components. ShoreView exited its investment to a strategic investor that will continue to support management’s growth strategy.
About Rollease Acmeda, Inc.
Rollease Acmeda innovates, designs and manufactures window covering hardware components and systems, manual and automated, as well as specialty fabrics for use in both commercial and residential applications. Rollease Acmeda is the largest independent engineered component and systems manufacturer and distributor in the window covering industry. Headquartered in Stamford, CT, Rollease Acmeda has a global team of over 270 associates and distribution facilities spanning the USA, Australia and Europe, serving thousands of customers in over 40 countries around the world. To learn more about the company visit www.rolleaseacmeda.com.
Founded in 2002, ShoreView is a Minneapolis-based private equity firm that has raised over $1.3 billion of committed capital across four funds. ShoreView partners with family or entrepreneur-owned companies across many sectors, including engineered products, distribution, industrial services, business services, healthcare, and niche consumer products. ShoreView structures a variety of acquisition, recapitalization and build-up transactions, typically in businesses with revenues ranging between $20 million and $300 million.
To discuss relevant add-on or platform acquisition opportunities please contact Brittney Upman at email@example.com.Back to News